Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I would have to say that spinach artichoke dip is my go to appetizer when I'm at a restaurant. For some reason I had never made it before so I decided to make it one night before dinner to snack on.

I adapted this a little like the Spinach Cheese Bites I made a few months ago. I love those cheese bites so I knew it would be great to make some changes to the dip to resemble the cheese bites.


Ingredients
Source: Slightly adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything
  • 1 jar (8 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
  • 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1 small garlic clove, pressed or 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese


Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Coarsely chop artichokes and put them in a medium bowl. Add spinach, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan cheese, swiss cheese and sour cream and mix well.


Pour into a shallow baking dish or glass pie pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.


Serve it with tortilla chips and veggies for dipping.



Enjoy !!
-Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment