Monday, April 15, 2013

Best Chicken Marinade Ever

I kid you not when I say that this is the best chicken marinade ever. At the beginning of each week I marinade a bunch of chicken and then grill it. I make 5 lunches for my husband for the week and sometimes we free the rest for later meals. This marinade is awesome- have I mentioned that yet?


INGREDIENTS
Slightly adapted from All Recipes
  • 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon dry mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 tablespoon black pepper 
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes


DIRECTIONS

In a medium bowl, mix together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired. The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.

Grilling the chicken tastes the best. Once it is done I steam some vegetable and cook some rice and make individual lunches for the week! It tastes great!

Enjoy !!
-Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment