Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guest Post: Oreo Cookies


This recipe was sent to me by one of my great friends who lives in Alberta. I can't wait to try these!!

"I decided to make these oreo cookies for my husband for Valentine's Day...My mother-in-law use to make them all the time and they were everyone's favorite treat.  They are so moist and just so delicious...I will definately be making them again!

Oreo Cookies
  
2 Devil’s Food Cake mixes
4 eggs
¾ cup oil
Mix well and roll into balls.  Put on greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 350for 7-10 minutes. Do not overbake.
Smack pan on counter when you take them out of the oven, this will flatten the cookies. Allow them to cool on a cooling rack. 

Icing:   
1 pkg. cream cheese (250g)
2 Tbsp butter/marg
4 cups icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla 
Beat well. 

 Ice two cookies together and Enjoy!

Makes about 20 oreo cookies, as shown in the picture.  It all depends on what size cookie you want.


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment